There are several reasons why a profile needs to be reconnected in Social Report:
1. The person who originally connected the profile do not have access to it anymore
2. Password change
3. Network authentication policy (i.e. Linkedin authentication expires after 60 days)
4. Social Report app was removed from the profile
If you encounter an access problem and you need to reconnect a profile, DO NOT DELETE the profile from the project. Doing so will also delete all data in the platform including reports and scheduled posts.
To reconnect a profile, the process is simple:
1. Click the (+) sign on the upper right hand of the dashboard and select the profile you wish to reconnect.
2. Follow the prompts to login and connect the profile.
3. Check if the profile is successfully reconnected by going to Settings > Profile. Make sure that the Status is set to Active.