Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including how they appear on both Google Search and Google Maps.
By verifying and editing your business information through Google My Business, you'll be able to:
- Help customers locate, contact and review your business or organization
- Tell them the story of your business (what exactly it is your company does)
Once you connect you Google Business Listing to Social Report, you gain access to direct scheduling to your Google Business listing—which will allow you to keep your business listing updated with the latest information and access detailed analytics on how well your listing is performing with your Google audience.
In this article, we'll cover the latter—Google Business analytics and report. Let's jump in.
Social Report's Google Business analytics focus on the following aspects of your listing:
- Where and how often does your listing show up (i.e. google maps, google search)
- How do people choose to get in touch: call, click on website link, request directions
- How do your customers find your business? Do they search directly OR do they find it when searching the general category of your business?
- How good are the reviews you are getting?
- What are the gender demographics of your reviews?
- Do you provide timely responses to your reviews (you can actually reply to all reviews right from your social report inbox)
Check out this sample Google Business Report:
Additional Google Business Features
In addition to analytics and reporting on your Google Business, you'll be able to access the following features—built to help you save time and make more informed business decisions:
- Direct scheduling to Google Business
- Responding to reviews right from your Social Report inbox
- Connecting as many Google Business listings as needed