To add a social profile to Social Report follow these simple steps:
Step 1: You may begin by performing any of the following:
- Log in to your account
- Create and open a project
- Click on "Connect Profiles"
- Select a social network, blog, email marketing platform, review site, short linker, store, social share, or web analytics account that you would like to add.
Step 2: Then click Continue.
Step 3: You will be prompted to log in to your selected network, followed by the permission page. Below is a sample of a permission page when requesting to add Facebook account.
Step 4: Click on the Allow button. This will add your selected profile to your Social Report project. It may take a bit of time for your data to be analyzed for the first time. Once completed your analytics data will be available throughout the dashboard.
Should you want to remove the profile from the project, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the project where you want to remove the profile.
2. Click on Settings then Profiles.
3. Click on the profile then Delete from project.