Social Report's media library offers conveniently built in storage for all of your media content used in publications. Nicely organized by project it offers users ability to share and subsequently reuse their media such as images and videos.
We recognized, however, that our users may already use file storage tools such as OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox to keep their photos and videos.
We are now offering our users ability to simply connect their cloud storage platforms to their projects.
Sharing Large Videos
Since our system has a 10MB internal limit, connecting shared drives allow you to share large videos on your social profiles. All you need to do is save them in Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive and access the videos from there!
Supported External File Sharing Services
How to Connect:
1) Click on Publishing then Media Library
2) Click on Connect OneDrive, Connect Google Drive, or Connect Dropbox
3) Login and authorize access
4) Pick the folders you would like to connect
5) Voila - your folders are now connected. You can now share this content when you publish.
Assigning Access to Users:
When connecting Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive, you have the option to share the folder with project users by ticking the box below:
Google Drive - Team Drives
Social Report fully support Team Drives from Google!
1. Make sure that you have access to the folder you want to add:
2. Once you connect your Google account in Media Library, the available folders in the team drive will be listed for you to select:
Saving PDF Reports
As an added bonus, when you are scheduling your PDF reports via Reports > Export > PDF Report, you can also choose to have your reports delivered directly into your Google Drive or Dropbox folders!
We've put together this short video that shows exactly how to connect external folders to Social Report and access them for publishing: