Facebook Video Performance Report offers detailed analysis of how the videos that you upload to Facebook perform. The report focuses specifically on:
1) Top performing videos - by likes, comments, shares and views.
2) Organic vs. paid video views.
3) Understanding of 3 second views (these occur automatically when someone scrolls down the feed) vs. 30 seconds views (these occur when someone actually takes time to watch your video)
4) Autoplay (automatic views - people scrolling down the feed) vs. clicks (people actually click on the video to watch it)
5) Detailed breakdown of how each video performed.