Social Report offers a way to set certain goals and objectives while tracking progress towards them. For example, let's say your goal is to have 10,000 followers on your Twitter account and build strong engagement. All you need to do is to define the goal and Social Report does the rest! We analyse trends in particular areas of interest and determine if you have a chance of achieving your objectives based on the current rate of progress.
Here is how to set it up:
1. Navigate to "Goals and Objective" in the menu located on the left-hand side.
2. Click on "Add Goal".
3. Enter the name (We suggest something memorable related to the goal i.e "10,000 Friends).
4. Select goal type. We currently offer three choices:
- Membership Goal - achieving a certain number of members (Friends, Fans, Followers, Connections, etc)
- Engagement Goal - achieving a certain engagement level.
- Campaign Goal - receiving a certain number of responses and conversions. Read more about campaigns.
5. Enter the campaign value. If you have chosen "Membership goal" then you will enter two values:
- Target number of members
- Target goal date.
6. Now select the accounts that are used to measure objective progress.
7. Click "Submit"
8. Your progress towards this objective will now be tracked.