Social Report indexes all of the people you ever come across socially and indexes them into a searchable address book. Here is how to use it:
1. Find "Contacts" link in the top right corner.
2. Start typing the name of the contact and the system will quickly look it up:
3. Clicking on a network icon in the top right corner will filter down the results by that network
4. Now you can click on the name of the person and details about that contact show up.
5. You can now perform few actions depending on the network origin of this person. Like in the example above you can send a quick direct message or do a public reply:
6. Note a link shortener which can come in handy here.