Wherever there's conversations about a topic that interests you across your social space, we'll deliver it to you. You can search for keywords, hashtags and mentions via Search Agents.
How to create Search Agents
1. On your dashboard, go to Search > New Search Agent.
2. Give your agent a meaningful name. For example "Social media."
3. Tell us where you would like us to search:
- Everywhere - we will search all supported networks (note that you can get more specific).
- Only My Network - we will only search social networks connected to the project.
- RSS - any RSS feed.
4. Tell us how you would like us to search
- Any keywords - if we find any of your keywords - it is a match!
- All keywords - a match will contain all entered keywords.
5. Add as many keywords as you like. For example "social media", "aviation show", etc.
6. Add any negative keywords you don't want included in the search.
7. Choose whether you want the search results emailed to any users in the project.
8. When you are done, click on the Save button.
9. You will see a "loading" message while we perform an initial discovery. Please allow 1-2 hours for initial results to come back (typically a lot faster).
10. Voila - your discovery results are ready!
To track your Search Agent performance:
Click Search Agents and select the Search Agent you want to view.
The report is broken down to three tabs:
1) Performance - shows the daily activity timeline and keyword results by channel, audience size, user gender and country.
2) Search Results - shows you the actual results that can be filtered by country, by network, or by additional keywords.
3) Influencers - shows you the popular users and those who have used the keyword the most.
Note that the data can be exported into an Excel or a PDF file.
Here is a short video detailing how to create search agents as well:
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!