You can now start tracking performance of your Foursquare venues with focus on:
- Check-in analytics (time of day, check in user demographics, user home cities)
- Tips - what kind of tips do your users leave at your venues
- Geography - where in the world do folks that check-in into your venues come from.
- Users - general user analytics such gender, their foursquare activity such number of friends, mayorships, followers, etc.
- Daily email alerts - receive a daily summary of all check-ins, tips and new users across your venues.
- Export data - export your foursquare analytics and general data to excel.
One the account is added to your project, you will find your Foursquare analytics on your Overview dashboard as well as your Foursquare dashboard.
Here are few example reports you will get:
Check-in Timeline across your venues
Times of day that check-ins are occurring
Who are the users that are checking in your venues?
Where do folks that check-in to your venues come from?
Do you have Social Report account? Try it for free!