You can now start tracking the performance of your Foursquare venues focusing on;
- Check-in analytics (time of day, check in user demographics, and user home cities).
- Tips - Tips or suggestions left by users.
- Geography - The location of your user check-ins.
- Users - general user analytics such gender, their foursquare activity, their number of friends, mayorships, followers, and more.
- Daily email alerts - You can also receive a daily summary of all check-ins, tips and new users across your venues.
- Export data - Export your Foursquare analytics and general data to excel.
When the account is added to your project, you will find your Foursquare analytics on your Overview dashboard as well as your Foursquare dashboard.
Here are few example reports you will get:
Do you have Social Report account? Try it for free!