You can now start tracking the performance of your Foursquare venues focusing on;
- Check-in analytics (time of day, check in user demographics, and user home cities).
- Tips - Tips or suggestions left by users.
- Geography - The location of your user check-ins.
- Users - general user analytics such gender, their foursquare activity, their number of friends, mayorships, followers, and more.
- Daily email alerts - You can also receive a daily summary of all check-ins, tips and new users across your venues.
- Export data - Export your Foursquare analytics and general data to excel.
Login to your Foursquare account to authenticate Social Report:
Note that you have to have an owned location for it to be able to show in Reports (click here to add a new location on Foursquare):
Once added, you will find your Foursquare analytics under Reports > Channels > Foursquare.
Here are few example reports you will get:
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!