Automations are an integral part of any social media manager's day to day operations. Not everything that social media manager does requires a human interaction - hence if you are able to automate some of these activities - you can not only save time but also improve your social presence. You can learn more about automations here.
You can set-up several automations on your Facebook page to eliminate time consuming tasks. To set up a Facebook automation, go to Automations > New Automation > Facebook:
Select from the list of available automations:
- Like review - You can specify a minimum rating for a review that you would like to automatically like. Note that anything that contains profanity will not be liked.
- Like comment - Like comments posted on your page and Any undesired content will not be liked. You may also add phrases you want to avoid.
- Hide comment - Hide comments that contain undesired content. You may also list down specific words you want hidden.
- Delete comment - Delete comments that contain undesired content You may add more words to look out for.
- Like page post - Like page posts submitted on your page
- Like mention - Like mentions of your page and exclude words or phrases to like.
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!