Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including how they appear on both Google Search and Google Maps.
By verifying and editing your business information through Google My Business, you'll be able to:
- Help customers locate, contact and review your business or organization
- Tell them the story of your business (what exactly it is your company does)
By connecting your Google My Business account to your Social Report, you'll receive access to both direct scheduling to Google My Business, as well as detailed analytics on the various users that interact with your Google presence (hint: potential customers). Here's how to get get setup.
1. Head over to Connect Profiles and select Google Business
2. Log in with your associated Google account, and allow Social Report access to it
3. Select the name of your Business Listing from the list provided and press OK
That's it—you're finished! Your Google My Business listing is now fully connected to your project. If you'd like to confirm, simply head to Settings > Profiles, and look for you Google Business name. It will be listed as "Active," as shown in the screenshot below:
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!