You can modify the email notifications you receive on an account or project level.
Account-Level Email Notifications
To change the notifications you receive, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your Social Report dashboard and click on My Account:
Then, click on the Notifications tab on the right-hand side of your portal. From here, you can now change the email notifications you receive by simply selecting or unselecting the checkbox next to each option.
- Receive News and Announcements - We notify you of Social Report's new features and options to keep you informed about ways we can serve you better.
- Receive Daily Digest - Daily notification email that provides a detailed summary of all events across your social channels for the previous day.
- Receive Weekly Digest - We provide a detailed summary of all events across your social channels for the previous week.
- Receive Weekly Summary Digest - Email that provides a summary of all events across your social channels for the previous week.
- Receive Payment Receipts - Have your monthly payment receipt delivered to you via email.
- Receive Publication Notifications - As your messages are published we can send you a quick confirmation.
- Receive Publications notifications when others post - As posts created by other users are published we will send you a notifications.
- Receive Notifications of scheduled evergreen content - Evergreen notifications are posted automatically based on your posting schedule.
- Receive Publication Workflow Notifications - We will send you notifications of posts requiring your review.
- Receive project user management notifications - any time a new user is added or removed from project. (for primary account owners)
- Receive project profile management notifications - any time a new social profile is connected to or removed from a project. (for primary account owners)
Project-Level Email Notifications
You can also edit the notifications by project by simply going to Settings > Users > Permissions and simply turn on/off the Receive Notifications option. You may check out this article for more information.
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!