With Social Report's automations feature, you can auto like comments made on your Facebook page! This is a great way to stay engaged with your audience without having to do the tedious work of monitoring your page(s) to like every comment.
1) To get started, click on the "Automations" tab on your Social Report dashboard:
2) Then click "New Automation"
3) Then select the "Like Comment" option on the Facebook tab and click "Continue"
4) By default, SocialReport will not like any comment that contains English profanity. However, you can also enter additional words or phrases found in comments that you don't want to be auto-liked.
If there are none, you can skip ahead and just click "Continue".
5) Then you'll want to select the Facebook profile(s) this automation applies to by selecting/deselecting the box next to each.
Once you're all set, click "Save" and you're done! Social Report will now auto like all comments made to your Facebook page.
If you go back to the main "Automations" tab, once this automation has been running for a bit you'll be able to click on it and see every comment that is being liked.
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!