A common issue with connecting your Facebook Pages or Groups to your Project in Social Report is that you do not give access to Social Report to connect these profiles to your Project.
To learn how to properly connect your Facebook Pages in Social Report, follow these steps or take a look at the video at the end:
First of all, you'll want to remove any permission from your Facebook account before we can properly connect the Pages or Groups.
1. While logged in on Facebook, go to Settings.
2. On the left side-bar, click Apps.
3. Click the "X" to remove Social Report's Permissions.
Now that we've removed the permissions, let's take a look at how to properly connect the account so that Social Report can have access to Pages & Groups:
1. On your Project dashboard, click Connect Profiles then select Facebook.
2. Login to your Facebook account, if you are not already. Then, click Continue.
3. Click OK to allow Social Report to post for you.
4. Lastly, click OK to allow Social Report to manage your Pages and Groups.
From here, you'll be able to select which Pages and Groups you want to connect to your Social Report project.
If you'd like to learn more about this, watch the video below: