By using the SocialReport.com web site ("Service"), all services of Social Network Analytics LLC DBA SocialReport.com ("Social Report") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Social Report reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.socialreport.com/terms
You may cancel your subscription to our Services at any time by clicking on the My Account link at the top right corner of the screen. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account through this link. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be considered effective for cancellation. If you cancel your account before the end of your current paid up month, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Instructions on how to close the account can be found here
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Social Report prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Social Report cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SocialReport.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Social Report offers a free 30 day trial, from the date of registration, on all new accounts. After the trial, you will be charged on a monthly interval.
Social Report believes in treating each and every customer fairly. With that in mind, we unfortunately cannot issue a refund on any previous billing periods. If you cancel your paid account within 30 days, then your account will not be charged. Once you cancel the account, you will not be charged again. If you cancel after the 30 days you are responsible for any charges that have already occurred for the current billing period. Instructions on how to close the account can be found here
Termination of Account
You may terminate your account with SocialReport.com at any time; however, you are not entitled to any refunds. We may terminate your account without notice or refund to you if you violate this Agreement or our EULA. If your account is terminated, SocialReport.com reserves the right to remove your account information along with any software settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you.